Ready for the accountability and support you need to take your remote career to the next level?
What the 12 Week Coaching Package includes:
The What: clarifying which roles and positions you should be focusing on
The How: updating your application materials, assistance actually applying, and interviewing tips and techniques
The Why: career confidence coaching and guided goal setting
We'll do this together through a variety of high-touch support and accountability methods which include:
- A total of FOUR accountability calls, usually ~60 minutes, via Zoom. These will include Mock Interviews as well.
- Unlimited access to me via email, with a one-business-day timeframe for responses from me
- Unlimited access to me via chat and voice notes through the Telegram App. I say these have a one-business-day response time but I check this at least twice a day so it's often quicker.
- A resume overhaul where we'll work together to reframe your skills and experience in a way that speaks to tech recruiters and hiring managers.
- Reviews of your cover letters and application essay answers (again with a one-business-day turnaround). I don't have a limit on these, but the goal is that we work together on how to handle these confidently on your own (teach you to fish) after the first few times.
You will also get lifetime access to the Remote Career Kickstarter program, which includes in-depth self-paced video lessons for a lot of the step-by-step how-tos of your job search, as well as templates, prewritten networking emails, and helpful downloadable guides to keep you on track.
You will also get lifetime access to the private Remote Career Accelerator community Facebook group, which you'll be able to continue to use for connection and a bit of accountability after our 12 weeks are over.